Sunday, December 11, 2011

Poem By April For Aunt Wanda

In Memory Of My Aunt Wanda-Jean.  I Love You Aunt Wanda














I can see you in Heaven, praising our King
I know you are singing a song the angels can't sing


Sweet Beulah Land is your new home
You are happy now, all your pain is gone

When you went through the gates, The Lord you did see
Your angel led you to him, that's the first place you'd want to be

Two children were there beside our Savior, praising him too  
I'm sure you rejoiced as you picked up your babies and held them close to you

 To welcome you home, I bet my papaw was the next in line                             
I can see him smiling and holding my little sissy the whole time

Many more friends and family you were so glad to see                             
When we all get there, we will praise the Lord together for eternity.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sissy for posting this. I sure do miss her. It won't be long and we will all be together again.

    ReplyDelete